1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Monday, September 8, 2014

Floral Inspiration for James' Baptism

My sweet baby James is going to be baptized in a couple of weeks, and we've planned to have family, and a few close friends over to our house for lunch after the church service. I've started to compile inspiration for the flowers I want to have around the house and I'm loving the idea of a very organic/natural design. I feel the need to incorporate some blue, but am thinking I will stay with a mainly white and green color scheme...
{Images clockwise 1,2,3,5 via Rosegolden Flowers, 4 via Martha Stewart, 6 via Jose Villa}

I haven't done much flower arranging since James was born, so it will be fun to dive back in with this special project!

No comments:

Post a Comment