Mother's Day is just around the corner, and if you are anything like me these days, you haven't done your shopping yet for mom. This is the first Mother's Day that I am officially a mom with a baby in tow, and I'm hoping the hubs has plans to spoil me this weekend. I deserve it right??!! Here are some top items on my list that may help those of you procrastinators out there with your last minute shopping!
1. Mel Fedora - perfect for beach trips this summer
2. Rain Drop Earrings - these babies should go with everything, right?
3. Rose Gold Aviators - this inexpensive pair is perfect for adding trendy rose gold into your wardrobe
4. Journal - taking notes looks so much better and is way more fun in a pretty journal
5. 50mm Lens - I really really need this to take pictures of my sweet baby and for this blog!
6. Gold Plated Fit Bit Cover - saw this idea on The Style Gathering and thought it was genius...just need to get the fit bit now too :)
7. Marble and Wood Cheese Board - my cheese platters will look so chic on this
8. Bamboo Classic Candle - BEST candle ever!
9. Leather Thong Sandals - because I live in sandals in the summer