1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Rosegolden + Bourgeon, A Flower Workshop

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of learning the art of flower arranging from two fabulous florists, Holly of Rosegolden and Amy of Bourgeon. These creative ladies hosted a workshop in Birmingham at The Nest  (one of my favorite venues in town!), and it was such a blast.  I got to spend the afternoon with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and champagne too!! Thanks to Laura of Jett Walker Photography, I have some gorgeous images to share with you from the day...







My fabulous teachers for the day...Holly and Amy



And with their instruction, here is the arrangement I put together...


          all images via {Jett Walker Photography}

What do you think?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment