1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day is just around the corner, and if you are anything like me these days, you haven't done your shopping yet for mom. This is the first Mother's Day that I am officially a mom with a baby in tow, and I'm hoping the hubs has plans to spoil me this weekend. I deserve it right??!! Here are some top items on my list that may help those of you procrastinators out there with your last minute shopping!



1. Mel Fedora - perfect for beach trips this summer
2. Rain Drop Earrings - these babies should go with everything, right?
3. Rose Gold Aviators - this inexpensive pair is perfect for adding trendy rose gold into your wardrobe
4. Journal - taking notes looks so much better and is way more fun in a pretty journal
5. 50mm Lens - I really really need this to take pictures of my sweet baby and for this blog!
6. Gold Plated Fit Bit Cover - saw this idea on The Style Gathering and thought it was genius...just need to get the fit bit now too :)
7. Marble and Wood Cheese Board - my cheese platters will look so chic on this
8. Bamboo Classic Candle - BEST candle ever!
9. Leather Thong Sandals - because I live in sandals in the summer

1 comment:

  1. Get a sleek look for work and play with this plus size cardigan from Karen Scott, featuring an open front that lets you show off a fun print or chic jewelry. plus size coats

    ReplyDelete