1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pumpkins Abound

One of my favorite things about fall is that it is pumpkin season. I get positively giddy when they start to pop up at our local farmer's market, grocery stores and garden shops. If money were no object, I'd have them overflowing on my front porch like this...


{image via Country Living}

But, let's get real for a minute....I don't have $100++ to spend on pumpkins! Grabbing a porch full adds up quick. Last weekend I headed over to our local farmer's market to check out their selection and buy my first pumpkins of the season. For $30, I came away with this look for my porch...


I chose a mix of colors and sizes for this simple, but festive arrangement. While I do love the classic orange pumpkin, I prefer cinderella pumpkins (perfect for stacking), white pumpkins and the occasional gourd.

How are you styling your porch this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment