1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tablescape Tuesday: Fall Place Setting

With Thanksgiving almost two weeks away, its time to start thinking about setting your holiday table! As I have said a million times before, Fall is my absolute favorite season. One of the reasons I love Fall so much is because of the vibrant colors that adorn nature during this time of year.  So take a cue from the outdoors this Thanksgiving and dress your table with color. I'm currently loving this place setting from Anthropologie...


image via {Anthropologie}

I think that having a classic set of white dinner plates is key for your party pantry. You can always change up your place settings with salad/dessert plates to match the season or theme of your next gathering. How are you setting your Thanksgiving table this year??



No comments:

Post a Comment