1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cheers to the New Year!

{image via 100 Layer Cake}

As I look back on 2014, I am amazed by how quickly it has gone by and how much my life has been changed since the birth of our son in May.  Last year we were ringing in 2014 at a fancy restaurant with friends....this year we will be enjoying a quiet evening at home. I doubt we will even see the clock hit midnight as there are no more mornings where we get to "sleep in." I'll take the trade off though because the blessing we received back in May is bigger and better than we could have ever imagined. So, cheers to 2014 and to 2015 I say bring it on! I can't wait to see what is in store this next year. I'm hoping it will be as good as the last!! 

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and many blessings to fill 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment