1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Monday, April 7, 2014

Two Months

If you've been following me on instagram you may have seen some of my selfie's lately that show off my growing baby bump. Yes...I'm expecting a sweet baby in June and today marks two months until my due date! I can't believe that I'm in the home stretch. At times I feel like this pregnancy has dragged along and other moments I feel like its flying by. I had my co-worker and friend Kamin take this quick pic of me at the office last week. She is one of my favorite photographers to work with!



With the baby's arrival just two months away, my husband tells me I am in serious "nesting" mode. I've definitely been giving him long lists of "honey do's" over the last few weekends. We have made a lot of progress on the nursery, but still have so much to do! Here are some images that have inspired my nursery design...



Stay tuned for pictures from our nursery once it is complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment