1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Monday, February 23, 2015

Red Carpet Recap

And the award of best dressed goes to.....


Reese!

Not only is this dress beautiful, but it looks AMAZING on Reese. This one definitely takes #1 in my book. I love the classic black and white combined with the modern neckline. White seemed to emerge as a big trend this year with several ladies sporting this timeless color.


I'm not normally drawn to red but Dakota Johnson rocked this one shoulder number. It fits her like a glove and oh how I love that jeweled strap!!!  I'm also digging her natural hair and make-up. Well done D.


Margot Robbie killed it in this long sleeve gown by Saint Laurent. Its so sleek and that necklace really completes the look. I love her bold red lip color too. 




And my final top pick goes to Jennifer Anniston. She always seems to look flawless on the red carpet. I love the detailing in this dress, and the color....it really looked so much better on TV than it does here, so hopefully you were watching last night!

OK, so I don't want to dwell on the worst dressed but I just have to say what in the world was Nicole Kidman thinking with this one????



She is gorgeous but really this dress is just awful for me. I don't know what to say....


What were your favorites and least favorites this year???

*all images via {Vogue}

No comments:

Post a Comment