1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Friday, March 28, 2014

Stylist Resource: The Flower Recipe Book



{Image via Studio Choo}

As a stylist, I'm always arranging flowers for photo shoots...especially since all my photo shoots revolve around entertaining.  What's a party without flowers, right?! Arranging flowers can be rather intimidating if you are a beginner. At least that is how I felt when I first tried my hand at it. I was thrilled when I came across this fabulous book from Studio Choo. It was just what I needed to gain confidence in flower arranging. By breaking it down step by step, this book seamlessly teaches you how to put together a beautiful flower arrangement like a pro. Click here to get yourself a copy!




2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog, Sid!! So happy for you :) Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey! So glad you are reading it. We definitely need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete