1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Monday, June 23, 2014

It's A Boy!



Well, I've been absent lately from my blog for a very good reason. My sweet little baby boy arrived on May 30th at 8:26am, and has kept me very busy ever since! James definitely surprised us by coming into the world a week early. I had big plans to work on blog posts and my calligraphy the weekend he arrived. Plus, I was so looking forward to being lazy and resting in those final days before his due date. Ha! So much for those plans! Despite the lack of sleep (which is really not fun!) I am slowly coming out of the mommy fog. I can hardly believe that James will be a month old this Friday.  He is becoming more and more alert and I can't wait for his personality to start showing. I hope to be more regular with my blogging, but that all depends on James and if he continues to nap well :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment