1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Monday, July 21, 2014

Party Puppy Style!

Ever since I had my son, I have to admit that I have been very neglectful of my sweet furry friend Dixie. She has been my love for the last 8 years...its crazy how a baby can push your pet so quickly to the back seat. I thought for sure I would still have time to give her love and attention, but she is lucky if she even gets a hello from me these days. Thank goodness for my sweet husband who takes great care of her every single day! If I were able to juggle motherhood and being an awesome pet owner, I would for sure be hosting a party like this one I saw on Style Me Pretty Living for Dixie...



{all images via Style Me Pretty Living}


Can it get an cuter than this??!!! Dixie gives a woof woof in agreement!

No comments:

Post a Comment