1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tablescape Tuesday: All American

Today, I thought I would share with you the patriotic tablescape I styled for Celebrate Magazine. This is one photo shoot I will never forget! As you can see we were outside, and on my way to the location the day of the shoot it was pouring down rain. Not what you want to happen when you NEED to be outdoors. Luckily, the rain stopped and we were able to get set up, BUT then it decided to rain AGAIN. The crew on set helped me move the table underneath an awning and we were able to get some tight detail shots until the rain stopped. This happened at least twice during our shoot, and then the final time we were out in the yard, the sprinklers came on!! It was an insane day. HOT, HUMID and WET. Despite the weather, I think the photos came out great!

{image via Celebrate Magazine}

One of my favorite details from the day was using a drop cloth as a table cloth. I stamped stars in red paint on the cloth to give it a festive look! 

{image via Celebrate Magazine}

To read more about the this shoot and all its details, including a yummy recipe, go to Celebrate Magazine's web site by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment