1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Monday, March 31, 2014

Oh Joy for Target!


I have been beyond giddy about the new party supplies collection designed by Oh Joy for Target! The garden party collection launched on March 16th, and I of course headed to Target that day to check it out. Unfortunately, things move a little bit slower down South and the collection was not on display until a few days later. So, last Friday, I finally made my way back to Target to check out the collection in person.  I am officially obsessed!!! All party details were thought out....even down to designing cute trash bags. Can it get any better than that?? It was really hard to narrow down my favorites because I just really love it all so much. BUT, here are my top picks...


1. Party Horns 2. Goblets 3. Favor Bags 4. Cake Stand 5. Wall Decals 6. Cake Toppers

Have you seen the new collection? I would love to hear what you think?? Hop on over to Oh Joy's Blog to check out the celebration she styled with her party and entertaining items from the Target collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment