1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Time for a Change!

Spring is officially here and new beginnings abound. It's warming up (in the South at least) and the first hint of blooms are starting to appear. Speaking of new beginnings... I am so excited for this new blog and the adventure it will surely take me on. If you used to follow my musings on so.chic, I am so glad you've jumped on over to Sidney the Stylist. After blogging for over 4 years, I felt the need to shake things up a bit and make a change. I wanted a new name and definitely a new design! I will still be blogging about my love of entertaining, but I also want to take you behind-the-scenes in the life of a prop stylist. I'm sure I will throw in a little home decor and some other lifestyle topics too. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to read, please leave me a comment!

Since a new season is upon us, I wanted to share a few ways to welcome the arrival of Spring!


{image via Where Bluebirds Fly}
                                   
                                                  
1. Pack a picnic and enjoy the warmer weather.


{image via I'm a Beauty Geek}

2. Paint your nails or toes a fun spring color from Essie's new collection.

{image via One Fab Day}

3. Stop by your local florist and pick up some peonies to make a simple floral arrangement.



{image via West Elm}

4. Add a pop of color to your sofa with these bright pillows from West Elm.



{image via Caldrea}

5. Tackle a little bit of spring cleaning... I know cleaning is never fun, but with this fabulous set from Caldrea, it is totally bearable!


No comments:

Post a Comment