1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pear Thyme Mimosa

My husband and I are hosting a lunch in honor of our sweet baby's baptism this Sunday, and I just can't host a party without a fun cocktail! I discovered the recipe for a Pear Thyme Mimosa on Glitter Guide awhile back, and decided to serve it at a friend's baby shower. It was part of a mimosa bar where I also had o.j. and cranberry juice. I thought for sure the pear mimosa would be the least popular of the three but to my surprise it was the one everyone wanted to drink. And, I do have to say it was delish!! SO, it didn't take me but about 30 seconds to decide that it will be the perfect drink for our lunch this Sunday. 

{Image via The Glitter Guide}

PEAR THYME MIMOSA
1 chilled bottle of Prosecco or Champagne
12 oz. pear nectar
4-6 sprigs of Thyme

Fill each glass with 3 ounces of peach nectar and a sprig of Thyme. Top with Prosecco or Champagne and add an additional sprig of Thyme to garnish. For entertaining, combine chilled wine and pear nectar in a pitcher with 6 sprigs of Thyme. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment