1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tablescape Tuesday: Glamping

Although I enjoy the outdoors, I have to admit I am just not a camper. Glamping, however....I can get into that! So, when I came across this tablescape for a glamping dinner party, I immediately fell in love. As you've heard me say many times, I love to entertain outdoors during the fall season. In the South, when the sweltering summer days come to a close and the crisp fall air descends, its the perfect time to gather outside with friends for dinner or just cocktails. This party has me wanting to style my own glamping tablescape for fall. My favorite part just might be the gold dripped mason jars.....









Want to create your own glamping tablescape? Here are my tips for achieving this look...


3. Placemats...I had to throw some gold in there:)





No comments:

Post a Comment