1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Derby Day

Since the Kentucky Derby is this weekend, I thought I would post a little Derby inspiration on the blog today. I am pretty obsessed with Derby fashion and would love to partake in the festivities in Louisville one of these days. For now, I will just enjoy watching the race from the comfort of my home. I can still wear a hat while sitting on the couch right??


You can hop on over to Celebrate Magazine's blog today to check out the Derby party I styled last spring. It was a fun shoot to work on, especially since our location was so beautiful. And, it just so happens one of the models is my handsome hubs. Here is a little sneak peek...

image via {Celebrate Magazine}

Be sure to check out all the delicious recipes, especially the Mint Julep ice cream. You won't be disappointed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment