1_Home_Sidney 2_About_Sidney 3_Lookbook_Sidney 4_SayHello_Sidney 5_Collaborate_Sidney

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DIY to Try: Framed Agates

I've been in need of some art for a large wall in my den, but just haven't wanted to spend the money since I always tend to fall in love with whatever is the most expensive. With my in-laws coming in town this weekend and the baby arriving in just 7 weeks, I've felt the urgency to get a few things done around the house. This is what they call nesting, right? I've had my eye on framed agates in a local shop, but am going to try to frame some myself to save a little money.

I found this tutorial from Tanya at Dans Le Townhouse and am hoping to tackle this project in the next few days...

image via {Dans Le Townhouse}

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment